Saturday, September 20, 2008

Publishing With Dreamweaver For The First Time

I surprisingly did not find anything difficult with my first Dreamweaver assignment. I found it to be a user-friendly, educational, and rather fun assignment! Honestly, I was a bit nervous before starting out, as some software for these type of things can be complete nightmares, but I was pleasantly surprised.

This course as a whole so far has been excellent and I am happy that I decided to take it this semester instead of waiting to take it in a future semester, which I was advised to do. I've always been interested in web development, and while I have dabbled a little bit with html coding over the years, I have never actually learned the fundamentals of it. With this course and my introduction to Dreamweaver, I am learning that the sky is the limit when it comes to creative possibilities in web development.

I look forward to more assignments with Dreamweaver!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we're off to a good start then. Many students (and me when I was learning) are surprised how easy things that you expect to be hard can turn out to be... but sadly the reverse is sometimes true too!

Be sure to keep in touch via your blog and/or email as questions do come up...