Monday, July 13, 2009

Feed Reading

I found the google feed reading feature to be really interesting and fun. The convenience of it I would say is it's biggest advantages. I know how big of a pain it can be to visit every site on your list to check for updates. This can take longer than desirable, especially when one has a busy schedule. Being able to access one convenient website for all the updates is a really inventive concept. Maybe ideas like this is why Google is prospering so well.

I've never used anything like it before, and it's probably something that I will continue to use since there are many websites that I check occasionally for updates. This will be especially good for me if I'm taking a quick break at work to surf the Internet. I can check for website updates in a manner of minutes rather than spending half the day slacking. :)

No comments: